Among my blog posts, I wrote some series. You can find them listed on this page for quick access.
What’s New in WPF Version 4.5 Developer Preview ?
- Synchronously and Asynchronously validating data
- Improved Support for Establishing a Weak Reference to an Event
- New methods and features for the Dispatcher class
- Automatically updating the source of a data binding
- Retrieving data binding information from a binding expression
- Markup Extensions for Events (advanced example)
- Accessing collections on non-UI Threads
- Integrating WPF with win32 Graphical User Interfaces
- Binding to static properties
- Repositioning data as the data’s values change (Live shaping)
- New features for the VirtualizingPanel
- Improved performance when displaying large sets of grouped data (same post)
- Binding to types that Implement ICustomTypeProvider
- Ribbon control
- Checking for a valid DataContext object
Custom control creation in WPF
- Introducing the Amazing WPF controls library project on codeplex.
- How to create your own control library (how-to + tips) ?
- How to create an animated expander ?
- How to create an hand writing to text control (ink recognizer) ?
- How to get a reference to an element of the template ?
- More to come…