Do you have a lot of windows phone apps ?
Are you always checking the AppHub when you release a new version, wondering if it’s ok to release it ?
Are you always asking yourself “do I have a bug and a bad review” ?
Do you need to know how much is downloaded your app several times a day ?
If yes, you are AppHub addict like me ! Let’s discover an app which will soon be your favorite one !
I am addicted to the AppHub too and I hate to check the AppHub from my Mango’s internet explorer because it’s sloooowwww.
I so decided to create an app which will do the data gathering for me. It’s name is “AppHub Tracker” and it’s already available on all the market place.
All the symptoms above are healed with these features :
- List all the apps of your AppHub account
- Display the lifecycle status (approved, approval pending, published) of your apps
- Display any “warning message” from the AppHub
- Display the number of downloads of an app
- Display the reviews of any market place country
- Display the number of crashes of an app
- Display (and ready for copy-cut) the deeplink of an app
Try it now !
Did you try it ? Do you need some extra features ? Just tell me in the comments 🙂
And here are some screenshots :